[h1]About ISO 9001:2008 [/h1]Pendleton Translations is proud to announce we are officially ISO 9001:2008 certified! This certification is one more great reason you should consider Pendleton Translations for your next translation or interpretation project. In case you’re a little confused about what this means for you and for our organization, here’s some info.
ISO – International Organization for Standardization – is a quality management system awarded to organizations to seek certification and meet a variety of specified requirements. This standard is based on eight quality management principles, which are all fundamental to good business practices. This certification can be applied to a variety of organizations and businesses. An ISO 9001:2008 certified organization aims to:
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver consistent product that meets customer and regulatory requirements
- Enhance customer satisfaction through continual improvement efforts and the assurance of conformity to customer and industry requirements
At Pendleton Translations, our extensive quality management system guarantees customer service excellence and top-quality work done by a team of experienced professionals. An external auditor certifies us yearly to ensure we meet the management systems, standards and guidelines set out in this extensive ISO certification.
As a customer, it is important to look for organizations who have achieved ISO 9001:2008 for a variety of reasons including:
- Exceptional customer service standards
- Consistent quality and quality management
- Continual improvement internally to ensure you get the best
If you would like to know more about our certification, or would like a few more reasons to consider Pendleton Translations for your next translation or interpretation project, be sure to contact us at email@example.com, www.pendletontranslations.com or call us at 1-888-414-0677.